Our Mailing Lists
The San Ramon Valley Council of PTAs has its own email tool, separate from the school district, that it shares with each of the PTA units (school level) that want to use it. There is a master district-wide list and sub-lists for each PTA unit, as well as special interest lists for Special Needs, Legislative Advocacy, Parent Education & Community Concerns, and Health & Wellness.
If you are NOT on one of our lists:
Please complete the form on the right.
If you are already receiving PTA emails and want to update your list choices or email address:
Click on the "Update Profile" link at the bottom of an email we've sent you.
Note: if your email address was on one of the PTA lists and was unsubscribed (whether by choice or inadvertently), you should use the form on the right to re-subscribe to any of our lists. But then you need to look for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the steps outlined in the email, otherwise you will remain unsubscribed because of the email tool's (Constant Contact) strict anti-spam policies.
Thank you! We look forward to continuing to provide you with interesting, relevant information.
VP Communications - Heidi Ellicott-Pesic
Newsletter Editor - Heidi Ellicott-Pesic
Website Editor - Iris Tessler
Social Media - Iris Tessler
Constant Contact Manager & PTA Board Advisor - Rachel Hurd
Our goal is to communicate information about our programs and other programs of interest to the community, PTA units, parents and teachers using a variety of communication tools. Our objectives include:
- Maintaining the council website to make it a useful resource for PTA leaders.
- Providing council board members with training and support for maintaining their committees’ content on the council website.
- Continuing to expand the use of social media sites as an additional means of communication.
- Establishing protocol for posting and updating networking sites.
- Providing training for the council board on effective use of social media.