Welcome PTA Leaders
Your PTA Council is here to support you! The subpages of this section of our website are just for you. Here you will find information about upcoming training opportunities, Unit Mentor Assignments, financial forms and deadlines, and other relevant advice.
32nd District PTA General Meeting, October 27, 2014, 6:00-9:00pm, Willow Creek Center, 1026 Mohr Lane, Concord
Dinner (included): 6:00pm - Meeting: 6:30pm Workshops: 7:30pm
- Presidents with Nancy Vandell, Thirty-second District PTA president
- Financial Procedures – Beginning with Eva Santelli, Thirty-second District PTA treasurer
- Financial Procedures – Advanced TBA
- Secretary – TBA
- New Education Developments & Resources Every Parent Should Know – with Carol Kocivar or Mary Perry, CAPTA
- Parliamentary Procedures with Linda Mayo, California State PTA parliamentarian assisted by Nina Mauricio, 32nd District PTA parliamentarian
- Electronic Communications (newsletters & Social Media) with Annette Lewis, 32nd District PTA 3rd vice president for communications and Denise Jennison, California State PTA communications commissioner
Council-wide Annual Evening Training for New & Continuing Unit Officers
The San Ramon Valley Council of PTAs holds an annual PTA training event in the spring of each year. Breakout training sessions are provided for Presidents & EVPs, Treasurers & Financial Secretaries, Auditors, Secretaries, Parliamentarians, Membership Chairs, and Communications Chairs/Newsletter Editors. If you have additional training needs please contact your site's PTA mentor, or the council's Vice President of Leadership, or the council's counterpart for the position for which you seek training.
32nd District PTA’s annual Leadership Academy: This annual training event is held on a Saturday in June.